Welcome to the new blog.
It took less than 3 months for from vegas to Vegas and back again to receive 1,000 hits from all over the world. Tales from number 54 is going to be more of an internet backwater - I am not sure it will ever reach 1,000 hits.
If you are reading the blog, it means you have received an invitation - this blog is exclusive !
What to expect from the blog ? "Less of the same" is probably the answer.
However, since you are all VIP members of a small club, you can influence the content. In fact, if you'd like to contribute to the blog, let me know and I will add you as an author. It is extremely easy to post and I expect it is even easier when someone else (me) has set up the blog itself for you.
I hope you enjoy the blog !
Sunday, 16 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment