I spent a solid 2 days importing all my CDs into my iTunes/iPod.
That was well over 2,000 songs, and apparently enough music to play for 39 days continuously !
Then, I spent today actually removing some songs.
The problem is that you don't want to keep stuff that you don't really want to listen to. It's not about the space (that is effectively unlimited), but time is of the essence - it would take at least 3months to play everything as it is, without having to listen to nonsense.
Having removed duplicates and rubbish albums/songs, and done some other housekeeping, I then went to the trouble of downloading any missing album covers, so I now have a really "clean" 1,700 song set.
I have found there is one problem using the iPod on the daily cycle - I only get to listen to a few songs, which means I can't avoid realising that my sessions are actually quite short !
Friday, 9 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment