We have our new cars. After quite a long wait when we heard nothing at all from Ford (the salesperson left the company and there was apparently some mix up in communication) they seemed to arrive quite suddenly.
Meanwhile, selling the BMW was not quite as straightforward as I imagined, with no dealers really wanting to buy it. Each time that I managed to actually speak with a trade buyer, they were increasingly bearish about the market to the point that my expectations were rock botom.
I was close to selling it even at their depressed bid level when a genuine private buyer showed up on the scene. He obviously could spot a bargain when he saw one, so although he paid more than the dealers were offering, there is little doubt who got the better deal.
Wednesday, 3 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment